The Heartland Division has established the Hope Brigade Legacy Society to recognize and honor individuals who have remembered The Heartland Division in their will or trust, generated a life income gift, or given another type of special gift. The enduring legacy Hope Brigade Society members have created through their thoughtful gift planning will live on in perpetuity for generations to come in the lives of those served by The Heartland Division's mission and ministry.
Recognition and Benefits of the Hope Brigade Legacy Society
Members of the Hope Brigade Legacy Society value the mission and ministry of Heartland Division and aspire to meet human needs for generations to come. Hope Brigade Legacy Society recognition is focused on keeping donors informed, thanked and cherished for their generosity.
- A certificate of membership
- Possible listing in an annual Hope Brigade Society publication (subject to donor approval)
- Invitation to special events
- Satisfaction in helping the ministry of The Heartland Division live on beyond one's lifetime
Membership in the Hope Brigade Legacy Society occurs voluntarily when the establishment of a legacy gift is confirmed. A legacy gift can be completed during a person's lifetime or through an estate plan. Qualifying Legacy Society gifts include:
- A charitable gift designated to The Heartland Division in one's will or living trust;
- Life-income gifts such as Charitable Gift Annuity, Charitable Remainder Trust, Pooled Income Fund, or other;
- Charitable beneficiary designation such as life insurance, retirement plans, fund accounts, or other;
- Other special gifts to The Heartland Division
For more information about Hope Brigade Legacy Society membership, please contact us at The Heartland Division's - Office of Planned Giving for the Heartland Division.